Sunday, March 9, 2008

+**+Little Devilz Girlz+**+ is TIRED!!

Hey ya..i'm back again..hmm,today's damn tired weyy!!just came back from mid valley with my friends..ya..she came this morning to my house..she said y'day that if i stl haven wake up so she will go mamak makan..lol..seriously!!this mornin i belum wake up!!shit..!!i pitty her..lol..i woke up about 9 sumtin on the same time she came to my house..very funny huh?lol...<>

THEN,we go out makan makan with my fam.haha..do u know we saw WHO?mr ezra len..swt..he like acting that he dunno us..sad sad rite?stupid EZRA!!kill him bau tahu...hahaXD..hmm,after makan lunch,me,lam n my mum go mv gai gai..lol..around 2 liddat..wow!!there i saw so many ppl but yet nt packed also..hahaXD..lol..hmm,then we walk here walk there..thought wanna go gardens jalan jalan but no time..-sigh-

FIRST place we go is,MISS WHATEVER shop..there we two,lam and I saw many things that we like..owh..its damn nice man!!i wish i can buy the WHOLE SHOP if i gt $$ la..hehe^^(pls dun say im too girlish)^^err,..its like so many things nice..i thought of buying things there..so i told myself go other shop see 1st la...SO we went to teddy tales!!its just 1 word to say "ITS PERFECT"...cool stuff there..owh..i love it damn much!!yea..same thing goes to the "GIRLS"!!hahaXD..Their things its just "PERFECT"!!yea...-qq-peace^^
WOIH!!i can't decide which to choose to buy..so we went back to MISS WHATEVER to buy things..i bought a pencil case..(its punk)lolxx..while lam bought a handphone case?!lolxx..swt...mine cost rm 15.90..shit weyy!!terpaksa use my duit!!haih..cny duit sumore!but nvm la..wad to do?i want it ma..lolxx..then we go TEDDY TALES to buy my new purse..its damn nice weyy!!i thought its CHEAP!!so i went and pay the money...GUESS WHAT?!i gt shocked..it costs around rm30..i like WTF!!yea..inilah akibat x lihat harga asal..haih=.=sobsob..
LATER,me and lam pergi ambil gambar..lol...cute pix..hahaXD..aikss..its so fun..we spent rm 18 4 de pixx..hahaXD..lolxx..-non stop sayin hahaXD-cant control..hmm,omg!!the pix we took its nice man!!like angel!!muahaa...swt!!zhadou..luckily mr cck din go,if nt,he will feel ......wakakaXD.After taking pixx,we took at least half an hour to decorate it!!wasaii!!my mum cant wait for so long d!!lol...luckily she does^^..haih...suan...me gila gila jorr..sigh..dunno la..just damn funny wey!!THEN we go makan makan again at dominoes..while waiting for lam sis n bro..hahaXD..cool~both of them watch movie..lolxx.then we 2 go jalan jalan..i rather go jalan jalan than watch movie..sigh..lol...ALMOST 7,we all baru balik...hahaXd..whole day in mv..geng leh?!IN THE CAR,both sis just keep fighting and I just kepp on LAUGHIN!!haha...they just very funny!!no comment...the whole fam is always funny especially her mum,Pn Hoo..lolxx...shhss...swt!zha dou gain..hahaXD..lolxx..yea that's all 4 today...just so tired nw..wanna sign out liao..go tid0r..wakakaXD

my new purse..rm 31.90

my new pencil case..love it!!

KY and BB

Best friend f0rever

Kawaii ma?xixi

love dis pic much!!muacks

Jie muii forever

Signing off,

+**+Little Devilz Girlz+**+
















































No comments: