Thursday, March 6, 2008

+**+Little Devilz Girlz In LOVE!!+**+

ACTUALLY,its not really in LOVE!!it's just i can't stop thinking bout "him".haiz+.+...i just dont really understand why i still miss "him" eventhough he rejected me?swt..its sad rite?what to do?its up to "him"...what can i say bout "him"??hes look not bad..hmm..,wear specs,quite tall,taller than me..DUH!!lolxx..hmm,so that day,i sms my primary fren,is a boy..lolxx..cant really tell his name..after if he finds out,i MAMPUS!!so yea..i ask my fren(hes) whether he know "him" a not?hes like kinda know him!!zha dou weyy!!hahaXD..so he ask me why?i say ntg..just ask..so i like so murah hati,cuz hes my primary fren..i told him bout it la..when i was tellin him halfway,he already know that i like "him"..so i ask him to keep his mouth shut!lolxxx...
THEN,i ask my stupid idiotic primary friend to giv opinion on "him"..hes like ok..no special de..so i say hes taller than U!!he go pulak say..I'M taller than him..such a ridiculous person!!-so perasan-haih...hmm,n yea..he wanted to tell "him"..i say NO NEED!!cuz i ady told "him" and he rejected me..its just very sad...n HE started laughing..i JUST have the feeling to kick his asshole>.<..well, that's all about this..i'm emo when im writing this!!
OH ya,i wish both of them wont read my blog,if not I'll BYEBYE!!

signing off,
+**+Little Devilz Girlz+**+

No comments: